SUMMER CAMP 2015
- Camp hours will be 9:00 A.M. to 4 P.M. Monday through Friday (Early drop-off or late pickup may be arranged. See Mr. D for details.)
- A ton of free play. We found many kids today don't play like we use to. We feel this is integral in their development, unfortunately, children today can't just go play, all day in their neighborhoods. Here they do, if for some reason they have forgotten how to play we then help with games or start forts and let them design the rest.
- Karate instruction during camp will count towards rank and trophies most of the time it is individual sessions, not group instruction (due to differing ages and skill level).
- At lunch time, a movie is played.
- Lunches will not be included. Everyone must bring his or her own bag lunch.
- We will have morning and afternoon snack time. Snacks will be available for purchase for only one dollar.
- All siblings are eligible for the member price discount.
- Non-Members Are Welcome. (hopefully future members :))
Please feel free to contact Mr. D at MrdKarate@Gmail.com
* Note the below prices are per camper.
Camp Week July 13-17
Camp Week July 20-24
CAMP WEEK JULY 27-31
Camp Week August 3-7
Camp Week Aug 10-14
Camp Week august 17-21
Camp Week August 24-28
Camp Week Aug 31 - Sep 4
Camp Registration Closed